Athletes will need their Sports Physical Packet turned in completed before the start of official training. Packets are available at the Student Activities office and must be turned hand delivered directly to the Athletic Trainer – Mr. Collins – in the Athletic Training room (next to the boys locker room) at the following times:
- July 19-23 | 3-6pm
- July 26-29 | 3-6pm
Packets must be hand-delivered to the athletic training room . Do not turn into office, mail, or email. A checklist of what needs to be returned is on the front page of packet. Masks will be required and physical distancing must be maintained. Only one family unit (athlete and/or one adult parent from same household) will be allowed at a time.
Turlock High will host it’s annual Freshmen Orientation for the incoming students from the class of 2024 on Thursday, March 5, 6:30PM at the Bulldog Arena (big gym).
The Aquatics program will have a table to answer any questions prospective polo players and swimmers might have.
Congratulations to the following Bulldogs who were selected for all-conference honors.
BOYS (24-5, 10-0 CCAL)
- Drew Folly, Jr – CCAL MVP
- Billy Marchy, Sr – Defensive Player of the Year
- Matt Reis, Sr – 1st Team (GK)
- Jackson Thomas, Jr – 1st Team
- Taylor Ward, Sr – 2nd Team
- Dylan Newsome, Jr – 2nd Team
- Michael Tobin, Jr – Honorable Mention
- Sadie Bigler, Jr – CCAL MVP
- Emmerson Stempson, Sr – Defensive Player of the Year
- Madysen Howry, Sr – 1st Team
- Stella Romeo, Jr – 1st Team
- Ashlyn Tilby, Sr – 2nd Team (GK)
- Lauren Stewart, Sr – 2nd Team
Congratulations to our athletes who were selected for all-conference honors.
CCAL MOST VALUABLE PLAYER
– Madison Howry
– Brandon Dhanowa
CCAL 1st TEAM
– Sadie Bigler
– Cole Marchy
CCAL 2nd TEAM
– Sierra Yandell
– Emmerson Stempson
– Lauren Stewart
– Taylor Ward
– Billy Marchy
CCAL HONORABLE MENTION
– Ashlyn Tilby
– Matteo Pascolati